Friday, July 17, 2015

A baptism!

June 2, 2015
Congratulations Aimee! So happy for you.

K got baptized! I attached pictures. She´s was really excited. She wants to prepare to serve a mission in a year. Unfortunately her family isn´t interested in the gospel right now, but the ward is doing a lot to provide support for her. In the picture we were a bit sunburned because we had a service project that morning.

This week we didn´t have much to do in the office. Last change, I felt like I could barely keep up with all the work we had. Now I don´t feel like that. Now I´m ahead of everything. Before we would leave from the office around 5 each day and I wouldn´t even finish with everything. Now I finish with my office work around 12. I´m not entirely sure what changed, but oh well. We´re leaving much earlier from the office now. We get much more time to work in the area which is good.

O already moved.

On weekends we eat lunch with our bishop. Usually while we´re eating his wife who´s really interested in family history asks me a bunch of questions about familysearch. So I help her a lot with her family history. That´s about all we´re doing with family history right now.

We still go running in the mornings. I attached a photo of our area that we took while running.

Well, I love you all!

Elder Hilton




No comments:

Post a Comment