Sunday, November 15, 2015

2400 referrals

November 4, 2015

Hello family!

First of all, before I forget, changes are next week. I will be leaving the office. That means I won´t be writing next Wednesday. I won´t be writing until Monday, the 16 of the November. From then on I will be writing every Monday.

This Monday was a Salvadoreño holiday, day of the faithful dead or something like that. Everyone went to the Cemeteries. So that´s where we went too. We talked to everyone about family history, familysearch, temples, and eternal families. It was a lot of fun. We did that throughout the entire mission. As a mission was got more than 2400 referrals of people who wanted to learn more about that.

We also did a service project for a family moving in. They had their house remodeled so it was a mess. We helped clean it up.

I´m excited for my next area. I can hardly wait to see what my next adventure will be. Wherever I go, I know that it will be where the Lord needs me.

I thoroughly enjoyed being it the office. I know that it was where the Lord needed me. I was able to do a lot of good here.

I love you all! Thank you for everything!


Elder Hilton




No comments:

Post a Comment