Sunday, December 13, 2015

I´m in a place called Aguilares.

November 16, 2015

Hello family!

Well, I´ve left the office. Things are very calm now. My last week in the office was very busy. We didn´t even have time to study or proselytre on Monday or Tuesday before changes. They always let us now which areas they are going to open really late so we always have to scramble right before changes. They reopened Los Lencas II and put in sister missionaries so we had to emplty out the apartment in front of our house in a very short amount of time. We were using it as a storage unit. It was full of everything from closed areas: fridges, beds, tables, microwaves, etc. It was pretty crazy.

We also gave a presentation to the new missionaries about updating the online referrals. That was cool. That is something that we´re starting. We´d never done something like that before.

But now all that is over. I´m in a place called Aguilares. Things feel so calm now. I like it. Aguilares is actually where Elder Caldwell went when he left the office. It´s a branch. It´s actually fairly close to Nueva Concepcion. So it´s pretty likely that I´ll have to go over there for some meetings.

My companion is Elder W. We actually were in the MTC together so I already knew him. He´s a good missionary. Very obedient.

The house was a disaster when I first got here. But it´s already a lot better. My second day here we got up early to clean up a bit. We filled up 7 bags of garbage. Then we ran out of bags, but there was still trash left.

Well, I love you all!


Elder Hilton


No comments:

Post a Comment