Sunday, December 13, 2015

So I´m finally learning how to recognize stress and deal with stress. It only took me 20 years.

November 30, 2015

Dear family,

I´m feeling much better. I´m now completely recovered. I was well taken care of. My companion helped, and some members and even investigators gave us food to make sure I kept eating.

Unfortunately we didn´t do much for Thanksgiving. They don´t celebrate it here. We did sing a few Thanksgiving hymns in companionship study though. 

I haven´t gotten my package yet. I imagine that it has arrived but that it´s still in the office. I should get it next week.

I´ve been pretty stressed this week. And I finally figured out why I never got stressed until the mission. It´s not that I never got stressed before the mission. It´s that the moment I got even slightly stressed before the mission I would release it all on the piano. I made my best music when I was stressed. And because I played the piano so much, I never got the chance to recognize it for what it was. So I essentially was always stress free. I was never stressed for more than a few hours. But now I don´t have that outlet. So I´m finally learning how to recognize stress and deal with stress. It only took me 20 years. 

We´re going to have another temple trip for investigators this Saturday. That should be a great experience.

The H family is still progressing. They´re always in church now.

Well, I love you all!

Elder Hilton


No comments:

Post a Comment