Sunday, September 21, 2014

"I'm all better!"

September 9, 2014

Dear family,

Well, first some good news. I'm all better! And Elder B's back is much better too. But...chikungunya is going around. It seems like everyone is getting it. About all of our investigators have had it. And now Elder B has it.

Ok, here's how this week went. I spent the first half recovering, just leaving for little visits. Thursday, we resumed work. But we did divisions because the area of our district leader is more flat. So I went to the area of our district leader (Elder A).Then while we were in divisions, both of our companions got food-poisoning, so we stayed in divisions. Friday and Saturday, no improvement. Sunday, they started showing symptoms of chikungunya. So today, Elder B, the companion of my district leader, and one of the zone leaders all went down to San Salvador together to see the doctor.

So today, I'm in a trio with Elder A and Elder C (the other zone leader) until our companions get back. We decided to make something special for breakfast. We made waffles with oreos mixed in and ice cream on top. Attached is a photo. Elder A thinks we're going to get diabetes. I say it was worth it either way.

So that's where we are. I think things will go back to normal soon. 

I love you all. Thanks for your emails and for your prayers.

Elder Hilton

Displaying SAM_3599.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment