Monday, December 22, 2014

"Family history. Working miracles."

December 16, 2014

Dear family,

This week was good. 

I got your package! Thanks for everything. The first thing I did when I got it was take a picture, just because there was so many fruit snacks. And glasses. That was a really good idea. I still hadn't forgotten about that, but I have no idea when I would have been able to get them. So thanks for that.

Well, Mom asked how L and N are. They actually just got baptised. I really don't do a great job writing about the investigators. I'll try to be better on that in the future. They are doing quite well. They seem so happy. I baptized N and Elder G baptized L.

Mary asked what happened to make the spirit leave in that lesson. The lesson was with a guy named M. He's a really cool guy. We was baptised about 50 years about and is just now coming back. In that lesson he got really upset about the government and started going off about that. Then he told us he was too old and now basically didn't want to have anything to do with the church. That was a little sad. But a few days later we saw him in the street and everything was different. Apparently his brother appeared to him in a dream. I'm not entirely sure what happened in that dream, but no he's really happy, has completely commited himself to the gospel, and knows that the church is true. And he wants nothing more than to go to the temple do his baptism. Family history. Working maracles.

And I'm out of time. I love you!
Elder Hi
lton



No comments:

Post a Comment