Sunday, August 30, 2015

I´m sooo busy

August 21, 2015

Hello family!

Well, things haven´t really calmed down much yet. I´m sooo busy. So this will be a short one again.

Thoughts about this week in the order they came to mind:

1. We had changes this week again. Wow. Lots of work. And yes, stress. But I´m managing it well.
2. Today I helped President and Hermana V with their family history. That was really fun. The hardest part was helping them get over the technological barrier. And finding out Hermana V´s password.
3. Last week the ward had a family history activity. Our bishop asked for our help. I helped someone find 5 names. That was great too.
3. This morning I had to be in 5 places at once. We had choir practice, we received a shipment from the distribution center, closed an area, I had a meeting with President V, and I did my first baptism interview. I´m now a district leader. It´s like President wants me to grow a little bit more.
4. Elder V, the secretary with the most time in the office is training this change. I´m the secretary with the second most time so that would mean that it´s likely I train next change. That would put me leaving the office in about 3 months.
5. Next Friday President Nelson will be coming to talk to the 3 missions in El Salvador. That´s why we´re having choir practices. We´re going to sing for that.
6. Pictures! One with Elder G, at choir practice, they other at a service project. We were cleaning up trash. There is a lot of trash in El Salvador.
7. Last week we actually were able to find 12 new investigators. So far this week have 4.
8. Our most positive investigator is M. At first he didn´t want anything to do with the church, but then he went to the temple activity. Every since then it was different. He´s committed to coming to church this week. He is seriously considering being baptised.

Well, that´s about all I got. I love you all a lot.


Elder Hilton




No comments:

Post a Comment