Sunday, August 30, 2015

This week was great.

August 28, 2015

Dear family,

This week was great. This week we had:

1. A temple trip
2. A visit from President Nelson and the area presidency

Wow. So good. First of all, the temple trip. I brought a ton of cards. We got 20 names done. The temple is so peaceful. 

Today was the visit of President Nelson. That was great. It was the 3 missions in El Salvador combined. Our mission put together a small choir. I got to be in that choir. It honestly wasn´t the best sounding choir I´ve been in, but the best part of it was that be got to be in front with all the mission presidents, the Seventy, and President Nelson.

The temple trip and the visit took some time, so we´ve been more busy than normal, but that´s ok. Someday we won´t be so busy. We´ve been so tired lately. But oh well. It´s better this way. It makes us grow.

Mom asked how often I see Elder G. He was in the choir to (we´re actually standing together in the picture) so lately I´ve been seeing him about 2 times every week. But now I´ll probably see him at most once a change. We´re like best friends now.

Well, I love you all!


Elder Hilton





No comments:

Post a Comment