Thursday, May 21, 2015

I remember some days finishing feeling so worn out, but at the same time so good and satisfied.

May 15, 2015

Hola family,

It was good to see you all last week!

This week was good. Time really goes by fast here. Much faster than in other areas.

O is good. His entire family is recieving us, but he is by far the most positive. So far his biggest chalenge is that he liked church and the activities last week so much that he neglected his schoolwork because he was spending all of him time at church. So he got grounded. He can't go to any activities this week until Sunday. But other than that, all is well.

I was thinking how when you guys asked me why I missed Nueva Concepión and I couldn't really tell you guys why. I think I miss la Nueva because there I got the opportinity to serve everyone, especially the members so deeply and personally. I knew each member at a very personal level. I loved them, each and every one. I knew their needs. And I knew how to help them. And I miss working with President M watching him learn and grow. I miss working so closely with President L and learning so much from him. Serving in La Nueva truely required everything I had, everything I was. I remember some days finishing feeling so worn out, but at the same time so good and satisfied. Here it's different. Actually Nueva Concepción is kind of one of kind.  There's not any other area like it, at least in our mission. 

I love it here too though. It's a different type of chalenge, but it's still a chalenge, and I like a good chalenge. And I still talk to President L every now and then because I'm a secretary, but not as much as I did in La Nueva.

 I love you all! Hope everything works out fine with the move.


Elder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment