Monday, April 4, 2016

March 21, 2016

Hello family!

All is well. After I wrote last week I realized that I had forgotten to tell you whether or not we had changes. We did not. I was Elder P´s first companion and he will be my last.

Ca still hasn´t gotten baptized. Her mom is not sure if she´s old enough. But we´ll see what we can to do help her.

Last week I was feeling tired all the time. Really, really tired. But this week we did something different. We decided that we were going to talk to EVERYONE. That we were going to share the gospel with everyone we saw. And we did it. We talked to 100 people in the street this week. And it made such a difference. In every moment I felt full of energy and the spirit. I felt like a completely different person. My companion and the members were amazed by the change.

Originally I had set the goal to talk to 300 people this change. But think I have to bring that goal up now.

I have come to know that the promise found in DyC 84:33 is real.
"For whoso is faithful unto the obtaining these two priesthoods of which I have spoken, and the magnifying their calling, are sanctified by the Spirit unto the renewing of their bodies"

The spirit renewed my body this week. I worked harder to magnify my calling and God gave me energy.

I love you all. Keep working hard. Magnify your callings and God will bless and strengthen you.


Elder Hilton


No comments:

Post a Comment