Monday, April 4, 2016

This time I had a participation in the temple activity. I was angel Moroni.

March 28, 2016

Hello family! 

We keep trying to talk to everyone, but it´s way too easy to lose that habit. This week we only talked to 66 people. The really interesting thing is that I could feel a big difference. On the days where we talked to less than 10 people, I felt really tired and stressed. But if we talked to 10 or more people, I felt stress free, happy, and energetic. This didn´t happen to me at the beginning of the mission, but in a way it´s a blessing because it motivates me to do better.

This week we went to the temple with our investigators. Unfortunately we weren´t able to enter to do a session but hopefully this week we´ll be able to.

This time I had a participation in the temple activity. I was angel Moroni. I attached a picture of me with Nephi and with the M family from la Nueva.

You can probably tell this from my letters, but I never did fall in love with any other area like I did with La Nueva.

I love you all!


Elder Hilton



No comments:

Post a Comment