Monday, April 4, 2016

Thinking of these thinks made me think of my family. Because these things were always present in our home.

February 29, 2016

Hello family!

Training a missionary lasts for twelve weeks and today Elder P finishes his training. He´s made a lot a progress. He´s going to be a great missionary.

We had a good week. One of the families that we are teaching the the R family. They recently moved here. Before they lived in San Salvador but where they lived was kind of dangerous so they derided to move here. They live pretty close to a family of members and one day, Y, the mom of the new family was talking to them and told them that they were looking for a church. The members invited her to church and asked her is if they would like that we visit them. She said yes so we started to visit them a few weeks ago. They came to church for the first time yesterday.

Today in my personal study I was studying in the guide to the scriptures and I came upon something that called my attencion. The word worship. It means to love and reverence God. I thought of the different ways we can do that. There are many.
1. Prayer
2. Fasting
3. Church service.
4. Ordinances
5. Obedience
6. Scripture study
7. General conference
8. Family home evening
9. Temple attendance
10. Hymns
11. Family history
Those are just a few things. I´m sure there´s lots more. Thinking of these thinks made me think of my family. Because these things were always present in our home. I have no doubt that my parents love God. I´m very greatful for having such a great family.

I love you all!


Elder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment