Sunday, March 1, 2015

The baptism went really well. It was a very spiritual experience for everyone who came. They are all very, very happy. We are too.

February 23, 2015

Dear family,

We had some very good things happen this week. Saturday, we had R and M's baptisms. I attached a photo of that. Everyone in that photo is family to President M. The man sitting down is R. Sitting next to him is his wife, I. Standing behind them in white is President M. Next to him in white is M. Far left is Hermana M, President M's wife. To President M's left is I, his daughter. The 3 little boy are her kids. Next to me is E, President's sister. President M baptized Mn. He didn't baptize R because both he and Rene said they would be too emotional, so they wanted one of us to do it. So I baptized R. The baptism went really well. It was a very spritual experience for everyone who came. They are all very, very happy. We are too.

The other photo is us with President L, the councilor of President V that we've been working with, and one of the young men from our branch, at the temple. We were not expecting to make that trip. Tuesday night, the assistants called us because they wanted to come to the office the next day so that I could teach them how to use family search. Later, we were talking to President L and he wanted to take advantage of our trip and have us bring B (the joven) with us and take a little detour to the temple so that he could interview him and send off his papers. So that's what we did. It was really good to see the temple again. And it was really good to be with President L.

I really admire him. I admire how much he loves others and his capacity to serve them. Working so closely with him is one of the best parts of being in this area. He
's a very good example to us and we're learning a lot from him.

Well, I love you all! Sorry that this letter is a bit shorter, but I'm already out of time.

Elder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment