Sunday, January 17, 2016

"Let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed."

Hello family!

I glad you guys saw that videos I sent you. President V and President L are great examples for me and I have learned a lot from them. 

This week was a tough week. Everyone in Aguilares is partying right now. They have been partying ever since Christmas. The parties officially end on the 15th. Until then...people that are partying don´t want to hear about God.

The P family didn´t go to church again. This week we had some trouble finding them.

This week I´m ponderizing a scripture that I recently found. It´s in Doctrine and Convenants 123:17. "Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed."

That scripture really helped me. Even though we had a hard week, we still are cheerful, because we are doing everything that lies in our power. Because we are doing everything we can, I have the utmost assurance that we will see the salvation of God and that his arm will be revealed.


I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment